- Compact Physical Dimensions
- Low Electrical Consumption
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Frame
- 316ss High-Pressure Pump
- Fresh Water Rinse with Charcoal Filter
- Thin-Film Spiral-Wound Membranes
- Precision Inlet Feed Pressure Gauge
- High Quality Feed Pump
- 5 Micron Prefilter
- Product Water Sample Port
- Rigorous Lab Testing of all Membranes and Components
- Unmatched Service!
• Unattended Rinse Package (AR-1/4-ISL)
This option provides the operator the means to rinse the watermaker after every 7 days, without having to be onboard. Simply place the switch in the rinse position before leaving the boat or if you don’t plan on using the watermaker for an extended period. As long as power and fresh water pressure are available to the unit, a fresh water rinse will occur immediately and then every 7 days after that until the switch is placed in the run position.
• Hour Meter (4127-ASSY)
Displays accumulated system operation hours to assist in scheduling routine maintenance.
qty / length / diam.
|ISL-400||1 / 40″ / 2.5″||48.0″||18.0″||16.0″||140.0|
|Model||Capacity*||Horsepower||H.P. Pump Flow||Power**|
|GPD / GPH / LPH||Feed Pump||H.P. Pump||Gallons/Minute|
|ISL-400||432.0 / 18.0 / 68.1||1/3||1||1.5||11.2amps @ 115v
60Hz, 1-phase, 1.29kW
*Standard Test Conditions:
Pressure: 900 PSI
Source Water: Salinity 35,000 ppm, pH 7, temp. 77F/25C
Product Flow: +/- 15% at standard conditions